Re: Change browser in MacOS

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Patrick De Visschere <pdvisschere(at)edpnet(dot)be>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Change browser in MacOS
Date: 2019-01-23 12:26:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 9:56 AM Patrick De Visschere
<pdvisschere(at)edpnet(dot)be> wrote:

> Dave,
>
> Unfortunately it does not stick.
> I’ve noticed that the org.pgadmin.pgadmin4.plist file is overwritten (probabaly once a day) without the <key>Browser Command</key>; the Browser Command is still visible in the Configure… window (as long as the pgadmin server is running). I think this overwriting does only occur when there is no pgadmin-window actually running in a Browser.

The code will only ever write that preferences file if you click the
OK button on the configuration dialogue - it doesn't ever do it on
it's own. Have you opened the dialogue when the settings have been
lost?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com