Re: Patch for pgAdmin4 RPM package

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Hamid Quddus <hamid(dot)quddus(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch for pgAdmin4 RPM package
Date: 2016-06-03 14:09:39
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Well, I have to wonder why we need the changes to the runtime? We're
linking the runtime with the same build of Python that's already on the
system - doesn't it know where it's site-packages are already? I could see
us needing this is we were using a distro-independent build of Python and
wanted to find the OS site-packages location, but we're not.