Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Allow user to cancel long running queries from dashboard

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Shirley Wang <swang(at)pivotal(dot)io>, Harshal Dhumal <harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Allow user to cancel long running queries from dashboard
Date: 2017-07-28 10:41:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

I took a quick look at this and have a couple of thoughts:

- Instead of the "edit" icon to open the subnode, we should use something
more appropriate - a "properties" icon perhaps.

- There seems to be a lot of different shades of grey on there (maybe a
subnode design in general that just shows up with the disabled controls),
and the subnode control looks a bit messy as a result.

Can you work with Chethana to improve the look and feel please?

Input from others welcome of course - screenshot attached.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 11.40.48.png image/png 95.6 KB