SSH Tunneling Patch

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: SSH Tunneling Patch
Date: 2013-05-01 13:19:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Attached is an update to Akshay's SSH tunnelling patch. Aside from a
couple of minor tweaks to messages, this fixes the build on Windows
which bit-rotted horribly when I committed the new debugger code.

At this stage, the patch seems to work nicely on Windows. I'm going to
test some more on Linux, and Akshay is working on a couple of issues
we've seen on Mac.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
SSHTunnel_pgAdmin_V6.patch application/octet-stream 54.1 KB