Re: Wiki page background suddenly grey

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
Cc: Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Wiki page background suddenly grey
Date: 2023-06-13 09:11:42
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 at 10:04, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
wrote:

> On 2023-Jun-13, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
> > I see that skins/PostgreSQL/resources/variables.less has this line
> > @content-background: #ffffff;
> > (this value is referenced elsewhere in the skin files) but apparently
> > it's being ignored or something ...
>
> Oh, I see you had just modified it before I looked at it. Nevermind ...
> and thanks for taking care of it

:-). Yeah, getting back to the source of where it's set is what I was
alluding to when I said about "the best way to do it". The content in
load.php is just what ends up in the browser.

--
Dave Page
Blog: https://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com