Re: Arm64 builds of pgAdmin

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Anthony DeBarros <anthonymdebarros(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Arm64 builds of pgAdmin
Date: 2023-06-29 18:37:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

On Thu, 29 Jun 2023 at 17:46, Anthony DeBarros <anthonymdebarros(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> Hi, folks,
>
> I notice that there are Arm64 builds of the 7.4 app available in your
> snapshot folders. The "official" release of 7.4 continues to be Intel. Any
> issues to be aware of with the Arm64 builds?
>
> Thanks!

Mostly that it doesn’t work yet :-(. We’re still working out some kinks -
essentially, it works, until we add the digital signature (that is needed
or most users macs will refuse to run it), and then it just stops doing
anything with no obvious cause or errors.

Hopefully we’ll figure it out soon.

Dave Page
https://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB Postgres