Re: Schema child node: FTS nodes (Configuration, Dictionaries, Parser, Templates)

From: Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Priyanka Shendge <priyanka(dot)shendge(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Kanchan Mohitey <kanchan(dot)mohitey(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Schema child node: FTS nodes (Configuration, Dictionaries, Parser, Templates)
Date: 2016-09-01 10:25:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

I'm currently seeing numerous failures in the test suite, including ERROR
tags being output from tests in this patch without any other output (does
that mean they're negative tests and the error is expected)?

In any case, I'm not going to commit any more test cases until the existing
issues are resolved and the enhanced summary and object cleanup work is
complete, otherwise it's just taking too much time unnecessarily.

Please resubmit this patch once that work is complete.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Tools & Installers