Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Font sizes to 13 px and not bolded

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Shirley Wang <swang(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Font sizes to 13 px and not bolded
Date: 2017-07-20 20:01:12
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 7:55 PM, Shirley Wang <swang(at)pivotal(dot)io> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Attached is a patch for changing the font sizes of dialog, table, and
> graph headers to 13 px and unbold them.
>
> Let us know your thoughts.

I think this is heading in the right direction, but it's not quite there
yet. As you can see in the attached screenshot the table headers for
Statistics, Dependencies and Dependents, and the subnode headers and column
headers still need work. I think this patch makes that even more obvious
than it is now, so I'm not going to apply it until the other items can be
addressed as well.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 20.58.52.png image/png 259.9 KB