Re: [Design update] Style guide for pgAdmin4

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Shirley Wang <swang(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [Design update] Style guide for pgAdmin4
Date: 2017-04-24 09:00:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 7:36 PM, Shirley Wang <swang(at)pivotal(dot)io> wrote:

> One more thing: there are two very close greens between notifiers and
> toggle buttons in preferences menus
>
> [image: notifications_switches.png]
>
> I recommend documenting the green for switches (#5cb85c), which would
> change notifiers from this:
>
> [image: Notifiers.png]
>
> to this:
> [image: Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 5.28.55 PM.png]

Wouldn't it be better if it matched the (possibly-recoloured-by-us)
Bootstrap alert-success class? I agree that it's silly having two closely
matched colours, but I think it makes more sense to have the alerts and
notifiers match, than to match the switches.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company