Re: How to customize browser based pgAdmin UI?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: John Zhang <johnzhang06(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to customize browser based pgAdmin UI?
Date: 2020-07-10 15:04:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 3:56 PM John Zhang <johnzhang06(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Thank you Dave for the pointer.
> I did it before with a messed-up UI configuration, however, I am still not
> sure how to recover it to the default settings.

File -> Reset Layout.

> It sounds like users have to do the drag and drop very carefully. Any
> recommendations?

Not really; it works pretty easily for me in general.

> BTW, most importantly, it lacks a horizontal bar for users to navigate
> data easily but there is on in the Query Editor panel. I believe there was
> something wrong made on my end but not sure how to bring the horizontal bar
> back if it exists in the data panel. Any advice? THANK YOU!

Try resetting the layout. I see the scrollbar on my system in Chrome on
mac. If the reset doesn't help, please let us know what browser you're
using (including the version), and on what OS.

[image: Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 16.03.24.png]