Re: New versions "What's new"

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Yosry Muhammad <yosrym93(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Avin Kavish <avinkavish(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New versions "What's new"
Date: 2019-08-07 08:26:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I'm not against the idea if someone wants to come up with a patch. Maybe
just a message flash that appears the first time a new version is run, with
a message saying "Welcome to pgAdmin 4 vX.Y. Click <here> to see what has
changed in this version.", with <here> linking to the release notes in the
docs?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com