Re: UI Odditiies in the Query Tool

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Jack Royal-Gordon <jackrg(at)pobox(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: UI Odditiies in the Query Tool
Date: 2016-11-17 17:00:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 4:04 PM, Jack Royal-Gordon <jackrg(at)pobox(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Two strange UI behaviors in the Query Tool on Mac OS X 10.12 in the desktop version:
>
> 1) You cannot scroll the results pane horizontally until you have scrolled it vertically.
>
> 2) Once you have scrolled the display horizontally and vertically, you cannot resize any columns. I get the resize cursor, but dragging the column border does not resize.

I've never been able to reproduce these issues, but please try the
test build at http://developer.pgadmin.org/~dpage/pgadmin4-1.1.dmg.
That has the new QtWebEngine based browser code in it, which resolves
a number of issues and could well resolve these.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com