Re: RHEL8 RPMs for Pgadmin4

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Wood, Burt [US] (ES)" <burt(dot)wood(at)ngc(dot)com>
Cc: "Pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RHEL8 RPMs for Pgadmin4
Date: 2021-11-04 09:51:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 9:44 AM Wood, Burt [US] (ES) <burt(dot)wood(at)ngc(dot)com>
wrote:

> Dear Pgadmin-support,
>

> I’m trying to install Pgadmin4 on my standalone RHEL8 system that has no
> internet connection - The Pgadmin4 installer for RHEL does not work because
> it requires access to the RPM repository on the internet.
>

> How do I download the individual RHEL8 RPMs so that I can put it on a DVD
> to be installed on my RHEL8 system that has no internet?

You can download the RPMs directly from
https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/yum/redhat/rhel-8-x86_64/,
however, there may be additional dependencies required that you would have
to get from Redhat.

--
Dave Page
Blog: https://pgsnake.blogspot.com