Re: pgAdmin 4: "PostgreSQL Binary Path"?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Thomas Landauer <thomas(at)landauer(dot)at>
Cc: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4: "PostgreSQL Binary Path"?
Date: 2016-09-09 07:52:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 8:43 AM, Thomas Landauer <thomas(at)landauer(dot)at> wrote:
> Hi Ashesh,
>
> so what am I supposed to do now?

He's currently on leave for a couple of days.

> If the "RM case" was addressed to me, you need to tell me where and how ;-)

https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new

You'll need a postgresql.org community account to login if you don't
already have one - https://www.postgresql.org/account

> I'd like to get the database up and running again, so I don't want to remain
> in this state forever......

Oh sorry, I didn't realise it was down. You can call pg_restore
directly from the command line for now; that's all that pgAdmin is
doing behind the scenes:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/app-pgrestore.html