Re: Re: BUG REPORT: SQL Editor selects too much text after you hit return and select "one line"

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: k mac <kmac(at)loxcel(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: BUG REPORT: SQL Editor selects too much text after you hit return and select "one line"
Date: 2014-06-17 18:32:47
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 6:14 PM, k mac <kmac(at)loxcel(dot)com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I received one response to my enquiry asking me to "Change your keyboard"
> which is something I cannot do, as the keyboard is part of the notebook I'm
> typing on.
>
> Not sure of the process here. Should I expect a response from support or
> development? If so, within a week, month, … ?

It's an open source project, so expect a response when someone gets time to
write one. Unfortunately we can't guarantee anything more than that.

I just took a look at this, and when comparing to various apps on my
machine (running OS X 10.9), pgAdmin is consistent with them all, and
behaves how you (rightly) suggest it should. I tested with a textarea in
Google Chrome, in Apple TextEdit, Microsoft Word and Editra.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company