Re: Change browser in MacOS

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Strauch, Sheldon" <sstrauch(at)enova(dot)com>
Cc: richard coleman <rcoleman(dot)ascentgl(at)gmail(dot)com>, Steve Hawes <steve(dot)hawes(at)tmlep(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Change browser in MacOS
Date: 2019-01-08 16:09:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 9:12 PM Strauch, Sheldon <sstrauch(at)enova(dot)com> wrote:

> Interestingly enough, I use Chrome exclusively and my Browser Command is
> configured to: */usr/bin/firefox %URL%*

I think you'll find that's the placeholder hint text, not a value. I'll bet
you can't copy/paste it, and if you try to edit the field, it'll only let
you add a new value, not edit what you see. Most OS's will display that in
a lighter colour than normal text.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com