Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] To add preferences for brace matching and auto brace closing

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] To add preferences for brace matching and auto brace closing
Date: 2017-06-27 13:59:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Thanks - patch applied with some minor tweaks to enable both options by
default and adjust the help wording.

However, I realised right as I committed it, that you haven't updated the
docs. Can you please update the screenshots affected and add the two new
options to the docs please?

Thanks.

--
Dave Page