pgAdmin 4 v1.3 release date

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin 4 v1.3 release date
Date: 2017-02-26 10:50:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I've tentatively scheduled the 1.3 release for Thursday 9th March,
with the tarball being wrapped on Monday 6th March (PM, UK time).

Please ensure all work for the next release is completed and committed
before then so we have time for regression tests to run!

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com