Re: passwords enabled by default

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Andrew Coleman <penguincoder(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: passwords enabled by default
Date: 2019-07-04 10:12:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Great, thanks. Can you now test it in a container? I think you'll need to
map the file location in the container to the host machine, and then
specify the location in the container (e.g. /pgpass in the example below)
when you configure the server in pgAdmin. e.g.

docker run -p 80:80 \
-e "PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL=user(at)domain(dot)com" \
-e "PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD=SuperSecret" \
-v "/path/on/host/to/pgpass:/pgpass" \
-d dpage/pgadmin4