Re: pgadmin4 docker multi-arch

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Raymond Mouthaan <raymondmmouthaan(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin4 docker multi-arch
Date: 2019-03-12 11:55:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

The repo is at https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin4.git;a=summary
- please send patches against git (use git diff) here.

Using Python 3.x is required really - Python 2.7, although technically
supported, has some missing features with regard to certificate
verification when making https requests.

Can the images for Arm be built on Intel? If so, I can potentially add them
to the existing automated build & release processes.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com