Re: Debian Testing and PLPG-Debugger error. My fault or something else?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Max Retronaut <timetravelduck(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Debian Testing and PLPG-Debugger error. My fault or something else?
Date: 2016-02-18 11:01:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Max Retronaut <timetravelduck(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> Thank you for the answer.
>
> If I compile pgAdminIII from the source using wxWidgets2 headers, could
> this fix this problem? Since I noticed same problems with other part of
> PgAdminIII (like the visual plan analyzer)

Quite possibly. You'd need more than just the headers though - the
libraries and utilities as well. They normally install side-by-side with
wx3, so you shouldn't have any issues (though I can't speak to Jessie
packaging). On the one Jessie system I have, I manually built wx2 in
/usr/local/.