Re: PATCH: pgAgent support

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: pgAgent support
Date: 2016-09-26 09:06:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

I've applied the misc changes patch, but it looks like you forgot the
--binary option for the pgAgent patch. Can you recreate it please?

Thanks.

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 9:34 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company