Re: Subnode grid row close issue [pgAdmin4]

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Harshal Dhumal <harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Subnode grid row close issue [pgAdmin4]
Date: 2016-03-17 13:11:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Harshal Dhumal <
harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> PFA patch for Subnode grid row close issue.
>
> Issue fixed:
>
> 1] Close any existing row while adding new row.
> 2] Close any existing row if we edit new row.

This doesn't appear to make any difference to me. I've confirmed the patch
is applied, restarted the app, emptied my cache and reloaded, and tested
with composite types on the Create Type dialogue. I still see multiple row
forms when I hit the ADD button if one is already open.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company