Re: patch for cast module

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Sanket Mehta <sanket(dot)mehta(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: patch for cast module
Date: 2016-02-15 16:53:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

That's much better. Just a couple of comments now, partly based on an email
I wrote earlier:

- There is still inconsistency in comment style. Please see the attachment
for an example. Note that there is *always* a space between the comment
marker and text.

- If I try to edit a cast, I can change the description - but no SQL is
shown on the SQL tab, despite the comment being correctly applied when I
hit save. The properties pane of the main window is also not updated.

Otherwise, it looks fine.

Thanks.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 1:28 PM, Sanket Mehta <sanket(dot)mehta(at)enterprisedb(dot)com