Re: Password change

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Edgard Bernardino <edgardbernardino(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Password change
Date: 2016-12-16 12:34:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 12:24 PM, Edgard Bernardino
<edgardbernardino(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> When I hit Change Password, stays on the same URL.
>
> I don’t know. I’m trying, thought, to change the pass using SHH.
>

> SHH?
>

> SSH/Putty.
>

> Dave> Oh - that won't really help much, as the Dave> password is stored in a
> hashed form in Dave> the configuration database.
>

> Can I run an query update?

Not unless you can figure out how to generate the required data to go
in there (i.e. work out how Flask-Security generates the hash).

If you can answer my earlier question about where the form submits to,
then maybe I can figure out what is preventing it working properly for
you.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com