Re: Cannot login to pgAdmin4 Web

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "O'Connor, Joseph" <joseph(dot)oconnor(at)mecinc(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cannot login to pgAdmin4 Web
Date: 2021-06-28 08:18:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 4:59 PM O'Connor, Joseph <joseph(dot)oconnor(at)mecinc(dot)com>
wrote:

> I reconfigured the httpd config and re-setup pgadmin but received the same
> result.
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
> LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so WSGIDaemonProcess pgadmin
> processes=1 threads=25 python-home=/usr/pgadmin4/venv WSGIScriptAlias
> /pgadmin4 /usr/pgadmin4/web/pgAdmin4.wsgi
>
> <Directory /usr/pgadmin4/web/>
> WSGIProcessGroup pgadmin
> WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
> <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
> # Apache 2.4
> Require all granted
> </IfModule>
> <IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
> # Apache 2.2
> Order Deny,Allow
> Allow from All
> </IfModule>
> </Directory>
> </VirtualHost>

Did you reply to the wrong thread? This one has nothing to do with httpd or
directory permissions.

The original problem you reported here seems (from our testing, and that of
other users) to be resolved by adding the config option to config_local.py
(or config_system.py) as noted in the link I shared:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/6550#note-27

--
Dave Page
Blog: https://pgsnake.blogspot.com