Re: Improve UX of YUM/DNF download form

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Improve UX of YUM/DNF download form
Date: 2020-06-09 10:11:26
Lists: pgsql-www

Here's another updated patch:

- Don't use an id of "script"
- Add a button to the top-right of the script area to copy the contents to
the clipboard. Once clicked, the label changes for 3 seconds to indicate to
the user that the action occurred.

If folks are happy with this, once a consensus is made on the issue of
whether to include the client install separately, I'll update if needed and
push.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgweb-rh-setup-v3.diff application/octet-stream 11.2 KB