Re: PATCH: pgAdmin4 debian installer

From: Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Paresh More <paresh(dot)more(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Hamid Quddus <hamid(dot)quddus(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PATCH: pgAdmin4 debian installer
Date: 2016-05-09 13:15:24
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

Please see my earlier comments regarding the RPM packages - many of them
apply to this patch as well:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA+OCxoxBDt82P75Q4Cy4fBkznkPBW3YJwPz+wFARbBBSoi3fgg@mail.gmail.com

By way of additional comment, why does pkg/deb/README include a bunch of
boiler-plate text that I wrote long ago for the top-level README? It's out
of date now, and shouldn't be in a packaging README anyway.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Tools & Installers