Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch] Implementation of the Data Grid and Query Tool

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch] Implementation of the Data Grid and Query Tool
Date: 2016-04-08 09:02:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
wrote:

> We can't use this icon because it's not come with Bootstrap , I
> have picked this from "http://glyphicons.com/" and I am not sure we can
> use it as per the Licence.

At the risk of annoying everyone immensely, on reflection I'm thinking we
should use Font Awesome as our default generic icons, and fall back to
Bootstrap's Glyphicons. I really hadn't realised how much larger the FA set
is.

For this particular issue, could we use FA's stacking? e.g. something like:
https://jsfiddle.net/pa8x6nt3/

If not, how about using the execute icon we discussed, e.g. fa-bolt?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company