Re: PATCH: Save settings regardless of Find&Replace dialog's close method

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "J(dot)F(dot) Oster" <jinfroster(at)mail(dot)ru>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: Save settings regardless of Find&Replace dialog's close method
Date: 2014-04-02 19:37:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

We don't have a cancel option for Search/Replace. We only have Close -
which is what the X button does, so I think we should save in all cases.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 11:02 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company