Re: pgadmin III and future support

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Дмитрий Воронин <carriingfate92(at)yandex(dot)ru>
Cc: pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin III and future support
Date: 2016-11-14 09:07:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 6:32 PM, Дмитрий Воронин
<carriingfate92(at)yandex(dot)ru> wrote:

> I wanted to ask the consent of the community in the development of independent pgadmin III.
> Some days ago, it was idea to create one place for patches for pgadmin 3, but I didn't see any
> answers about it.

You are free to fork the project per the terms of the licence, but we
won't support it through these channels as we're focussed on continued
development and improvement of pgAdmin 4 now.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company