Re: PgAdmin III 1.22 crashes, bug riport

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Strauch, Sheldon" <sstrauch(at)enova(dot)com>
Cc: "Crain, Andrew" <acrain(at)cincinna(dot)gannett(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgAdmin III 1.22 crashes, bug riport
Date: 2016-02-16 11:44:38
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 3:36 AM, Strauch, Sheldon <sstrauch(at)enova(dot)com>
wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> PFA another dump attached.
>
> This happened again while resizing an SQL window with a moderate-sized
> query and a data grid with one column that is extremely large text.

I've just spent 20 minutes or so playing with a very large query result and
SQL script that's nearly 1MB in size, and I cannot get it to crash at all
here. Do you have access to another machine that you could try to reproduce
this one on?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com