Re: PATCH: Fix the issue for saving query output as CSV

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Harshal Dhumal <harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix the issue for saving query output as CSV
Date: 2016-07-15 09:35:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

This seems to break downloads in the runtime. It works in Safari and
Chrome, but in the runtime the suggested filename is
"6980287?query=SELECT+*+FROM+pem.probe_column%0AORDER+BY+id%0AASC+&filename=probe_column.csv",
and after changing that and hitting OK, the "Downloading file" dialogue is
shown indefinitely.