Re: RM2898 Keyboard navigation in dialog tabs (nav tabs)

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Harshal Dhumal <harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RM2898 Keyboard navigation in dialog tabs (nav tabs)
Date: 2018-02-20 17:04:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 7:22 AM, Harshal Dhumal <
harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please find attached patch to enable keyboard navigation in dialog.
>
> To allow navigation from one tab pane (bootstrap tab pane) to another one
> I have added two new shortcut preferences *Dialog tab previous *(
> shift+control+[ ) and *Dialog tab next* ( shift+control+] ) for backward
> and forward tab navigation.
>
> Also all dialog controls (within same tab pane) can be navigated using TAB
> key.

This seems unreliable to me - for example, it keeps getting stuck on the
connection tab on the server properties dialog.

Also, can we use the same wording as for the tabbed panel navigation
please? E.g. Next/Previous instead of Forward/Back.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company