Move pgAdmin git repo to Github?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Move pgAdmin git repo to Github?
Date: 2020-05-21 11:08:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

We see a non-trivial amount of automated build failures caused by git
timeouts and Varnish cache meditation. This is only likely to get worse as
we've automated so many different build configurations, and the PostgreSQL
sysadmin team don't really want to get into the business of large-scale
repository hosting.

I suggest we move our primary repo to Github. Any objections?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company