Re: postgres complete recovery

From: Pavan Kumar <pavan(dot)dba27(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgres complete recovery
Date: 2019-04-22 21:40:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello David,

Thank you so much for quick response.

I have couple of questions on recoveries.

1. my postgres did not recovered/read all the wal logs that are existed in
wal location? is it some thing wrong i am doing ?

content of my recovery file command

cat recovery.conf
restore_command = 'cp /pgdata/archive/5444/%f %p'

2. what is the best way to instruct postgresql to read and apply all the
logs are presented on wal location ?

please advise

--

*Sr. Database Administrator..!*

*Take Risks; if you win, you will be very happy. If you lose you will be
Wise *