Add basic function search

From: "jvenegasperu (dot)" <jvenegasperu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Add basic function search
Date: 2017-08-02 20:40:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Please add a file finder in the PgAdmin4 query tool

Files are listed but there is no search engine with PgAdmin3 I was used to
looking there the script I needed I guess more people work that way

Check the option to do the backup I worked the third attempt did not create
the file I'm using windows 7 with pgadmin4

Sorry for the writing I do with google translate

--
José Mercedes Venegas Acevedo
cel Mov RPC 964185205

Member of the PHP Documentation Group (Spanish)