I can not find complete documentation pages from PostgreSQL ODBC Homepage

From: Brandon Hsu <brandon(dot)hsu(at)omniwaresoft(dot)com(dot)tw>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I can not find complete documentation pages from PostgreSQL ODBC Homepage
Date: 2018-08-16 10:09:04
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I tried to find some documentation on configuring psql-ODBC.

And I found that there is no link to all doc pages, for example,
https://odbc.postgresql.org/docs/config-opt.html can not be opened directly
from the homepage.

Can someone please add hyperlink to all doc pages?

Thanks a lot.

--

徐嘉群 / Brandon Hsu 0921354919

歐立威科技 Omniwaresoft Technology Inc.

Tel: (02)-2558-2656 #17 Fax:02-2558-5559

E-mail : brandon(dot)hsu(at)omniwaresoft(dot)com(dot)tw

部落格 : http://ravenonhill.blogspot.tw/

Address: 10349台北市大同區鄭州路 87 號 10 樓

本信件(包括任何附件)為機密信件。若您並非指定收信人,嚴禁複製、傳送、公開或使用其所載的全部或部份資料,任何對於本信件未經授權之使用或散播可能帶有法律責任。

若您偶然獲得此郵件,請回信或立即以電話通知寄件人並且從您的電腦系統中刪除本信件及所有附件,謝謝。
The
information in this
e-mail may be confidential; it is intended for use
solely by the
individual or entity named as the recipient hereof.
Disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail
by persons other than
the intended recipient may violate applicable
laws and if you have
received this e-mail in error, please delete the
original message and
notify us by collect call immediately. Thank you.