OppLoans PostgreSQL DBA - Chicago, IL (Downtown)

From: Jessica Cassidy <jcassidy(at)opploans(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OppLoans PostgreSQL DBA - Chicago, IL (Downtown)
Date: 2018-05-10 18:26:12
Lists: pgsql-jobs

I hope all is well! I want to reach out as we are currently seeking an
PostgreSQL DBA to join our team. We're building out a great team at
OppLoans, and I think you might enjoy the challenges we are facing.

In this role, you will have the autonomy to decide on the tools and the
authority to own as many processes as you want. This role will partner
closely with the business, development and our CTO.

Glassdoor's Best Employer survey ranked us #6 in the country!

Quick chat later this week? Email me directly at jcassidy(at)opploans(dot)com(dot)

Job Description for your review:
https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/opploanscom/view/
P_AAAAAADAAADDTTvPuaz1HK

We offer a competitive salary, options, and located in downtown Chicago. I
hope to hear from you!

--
Thank you,

Jessica Cassidy