From: Loles <lolesft(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2021-05-16 18:47:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

Let's see if someone can answer my question.

In a default PostgreSQL 13 installation, starting the server starts a
process called "logical replication launcher".

I know what logical replication is but I don't know what this process does
on the server.

Even if you change the default setting of wal_level to minimal, the process
continues to start after the server is restarted so that it takes the
change in the wal_level parameter.

¿?

Thanks to all!

  • Re: at 2021-05-16 19:21:10 from Ron
  • Re: at 2021-05-17 05:41:02 from Dilip Kumar