Re: errcodes.h and others not generated when compiling 13.6 on M1 Mac

From: Sam Kidman <sam(at)fresho(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: errcodes.h and others not generated when compiling 13.6 on M1 Mac
Date: 2022-04-28 22:54:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok, so apparently it's something wrong with our environments? Is it
possible something is failing silently? Any tips for how to troubleshoot?

BTW I'm not doing anything special when compiling, just git checkout
REL_13_6, ./configure, ./make (unless I am doing something wrong there?)

Also the README.md makes mention of an INSTALL file that contains
instructions about prerequisites for compilation but I couldn't find it in
the repository.

Regards, Sam