Re: Hot Deploy in PostGres

From: Ishaya Bhatt <ishayabhatt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Luca Ferrari <fluca1978(at)infinito(dot)it>
Cc: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hot Deploy in PostGres
Date: 2013-09-16 12:22:42
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am trying to make some changes to the sorting code(C code of backend). In
the process, whenever I make some changes, I have to run 'make install'
again so as to compile and redeploy my changes to the server. Is there any
faster way where I can deploy my changes without having to restart the
server?