Re: BUG #8496: psqlODBC driver does not work well via Excel

From: Mani Sarkar <manindra(dot)sarkar(at)brightnorth(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>, "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #8496: psqlODBC driver does not work well via Excel
Date: 2013-10-04 10:46:26
Lists: pgsql-bugs

My question was about the Mac version which isn't functioning fully.

If anyone else has any experience would be great, can we pass these
messages to the bugs mailing list - my messages are bouncing because I'm
not a member yet.

I\m happy to share any technical details which would help mend the driver -
so everyone can benefit its full functionality close to the commercial
version.

Cheers,
mani