Re: volatile void returning function not executed as often as expected in sql function

From: Ingmar Brouns <swingi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: volatile void returning function not executed as often as expected in sql function
Date: 2013-05-15 10:44:33
Lists: pgsql-general

When I send the mail, I saw it, the problem is that the function
should return setof void instead of void, then it works, sorry for
bothering.

pv=# --increase every a in foo by 1, but now in function
create or replace function foofunc2() returns setof void as
$func$
select foofunc(a) from foo
$func$ language sql;

pv=# select foofunc2();