[Pljava-dev] How stable is pljava?

From: serefarikan at kurumsalteknoloji(dot)com (Seref Arikan)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] How stable is pljava?
Date: 2012-03-28 18:30:22
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Tim,
Thank you, this is exactly the kind of real life experience I wanted to
hear about. Do you mind letting me know about the type of tasks you perform
with pljava? I'm especially interested in the cases where networks
connections are used.
If that is not possible, thanks anyway for your kind response

Kind regards
Seref