Re: pg_dump documentation page

From: Daniel Gochin <dgochin(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dump documentation page
Date: 2020-01-30 12:55:30
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi Laurenz,

Regarding the first point, I can't believe I missed it. Sorry for wasting
your time and thanks for pointing it out.

Regarding the second point, if you are using the -F d switch, you may not
necessarily look at the -f switch, which is what happened to me at first.
Would it not be more explicit if under the -F d switch it said something
like, you need to use -f switch in order to specify the directory to be
used.

Thanks!
Daniel.