Re: Query jsonb, integer array, uuid using libpq

From: Miroslav Beranič <miroslav(dot)beranic(at)mibesis(dot)si>
To: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query jsonb, integer array, uuid using libpq
Date: 2019-07-13 11:45:25
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi,

I am using libpq, recent version. Uuid is in binary formart ( byte array )
and also array is in some kind od byte array, single element in one
dimension array consumes 28 places ( field length reported from libpq ).

Is there a util library, that is able to parse this data formats or some
kind of documentation.

I've found out that jsonb is as string, so for now uuid and integer[] are
only unknowns.

Kind regards,
Miroslav

V sob., 13. jul. 2019 13:34 je oseba Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>