Re: Converting a TimestampTz into a C# DateTime

From: Jerome Wagner <jerome(dot)wagner(at)laposte(dot)net>
To: Albe Laurenz <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Converting a TimestampTz into a C# DateTime
Date: 2016-11-14 15:16:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
seeing you answer I have a question for which I found no answer a few weeks
ago : is there a way to know at runtime which internal representation
timestamps have ?
I am trying to deal with the COPY binary protocol with only SQL access to
the remote server and would like to find a way to know the internal
representation to read / write the correct timestamps.
Thanks for your help !