Re: backup improvements

From: John Abraham <jea(at)hbaspecto(dot)com>
To: Michal Kozusznik <kozusznik(dot)michal(at)ifortuna(dot)cz>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: backup improvements
Date: 2013-01-22 16:07:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Yes, good idea!

Also, blocking the UI during backups and restores is a pain. I often setup the backup in pgadmin but then execute it from the command line, so that my pgadmin doesn't block. (Or else I open a second instance of pgadmin so that I can continue to work while the backup or restore takes place.)

--
John Abraham
jea(at)hbaspecto(dot)com

>>> http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info