Re: download page updates post-experiment (part 1)

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: download page updates post-experiment (part 1)
Date: 2020-09-23 08:17:37
Lists: pgsql-www

> On 22 Sep 2020, at 21:23, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> Without further ado, here are five patches:

While on the subject, I would like to propose a sixth patch to this series. We
currently don't include NetBSD in the BSD downloads section which seems a bit
odd given that they have up to date packages just like FreeBSD and OpenBSD (and
we have NetBSD present in the buildfarm).

The attached (untested) patch adds NetBSD via the official pkgsrc packages. It
also includes a small rewording, changing "BSD distribution" to "BSD operating
system" as distribution isn't really the right nomenclature given their
history.

cheers ./daniel

Attachment Content-Type Size
netbsd.patch application/octet-stream 8.5 KB